The Stormwater Management StormFilter™ cleans stormwater through a patented passive filtration system, effectively removing pollutants to meet the most stringent regulatory requirements.
The StormFilter stormwater treatment system uses rechargeable, self-cleaning, media-filled cartridges to absorb and retain the most challenging pollutants from stormwater runoff including total suspended solids, hydrocarbons, nutrients, soluble heavy metals, and other common pollutants.
The siphon actuated, high surface area cartridges draw stormwater evenly through the filter media, providing efficient, effective stormwater treatment, while the self-cleaning hood prevents surface binding, ensure maximum media contact, and prolongs cartridge life.
The StormFilter is available in multiple cartridge heights to meet site-specific hydraulic needs and is available in different configurations. It also comes with prolonged maintenance periods to ensure long-term performance and reduced operating costs.
For more than two decades, StormFilter has helped clients meet their regulatory needs, and through product enhancements the design continues to be refined for ease of use.
STORMFILTER KEY BENEFITS
- External bypass – ensures easy access to a removal of litter and debris which could clog system over time and cause backwater
- Multiple cartridge heights – Shrink system size, reducing install costs
- Multiple cartridge heights – Minimize head loss to fit within the hydraulic grade line
- Over 30 StormFilter configurations in use across the country
- One-of-a-kind self-cleaning hood – Prevents surface blinding, ensures use of all media, and prolongs cartridge life
- 12 months maintenance cycles – Fewer maintenance events compared to similar products reduces costs over the lifetime of the system
- 12-years of maintenance experience – Predictable long-term performance comes standard
- Only proven filter on the market -Published field testing completed in Australia by or under the supervision of James Cook University and Queensland University of Technology
- Achieve water quality goals with confidence – Easy approval speeds permitting
- 8th Generation Product – Design refined and perfected over two decades of research and experience
- Full-scale field testing at more than 10 sites around the United States
Underground System Maximizes Profitability
- Save land space, allow denser development and reduce sprawl
- Add parking, increase building size, develop outparcels by eliminating above ground systems
- Compact design also reduces construction and installation costs by limiting excavation
- Reduce the negative impact on footings/pavements and the need for costly retaining walls by using a sealed system (if required)
Documents & Drawings
Check back soon