ChamberMaxx™ is the latest in corrugated, open-bottom plastic arch systems designed to economically collect, detain, retain and infiltrate stormwater runoff. The chambers are injected-molded using structurally-efficient and corrosive-resistant polypropylene resin.
In retention/detention applications, the ChamberMaxx™ can be sealed with an impermeable membrane to create an underground waterproof tank structure. For infiltration applications, the ChamberMaxx™ system effectively recharges groundwater which can achieve reduced discharge objectives as part of Water Sensitive Urban Design strategy (WSUD).
By utilising subsurface infiltration, space is preserved for development and runoff is reduced or eliminated. The ChamberMaxx™ is ideal when you need to maximise storage capacity in a shallow footprint.
CHAMBERMAXX™ KEY BENEFITS
Maximum Volume in Small Footprint
- Low profile shape (770mm rise) – Economical for shallow applications
- 1.39 m3 of storage per chamber – 6% more storage volume than similar products, so smaller footprint and fewer chambers
- Features integral end walls for superior structural integrity, reduced costs and fewer parts to handle during installation
- Modular configuration means flexible layout options
- Exceeds USA (AASHTO HS-25), Australian and New Zealand (AS 5100.2, AS/NZS 2566 and HN-HO 72) heavy loading standards
- Lightweight – Installed by hand without need for heavy equipment. Each chamber weights approximately 40kg and can be hand-lifted into place on site
- Innovative sub-corrugations with lower weight / m3 of storage – Less polypropylene plastic required to manufacture resulting a more economical product