The ChamberMaxx™ corrugated, open-bottom plastic infiltration chamber system allows you to meet stormwater attenuation requirements and maximise available land space by providing economic, storage, or infiltration below grade. By utilising subsurface infiltration, space is preserved for development or green space, runoff is reduced or eliminated and groundwater recharge can occur.
ChamberMaxx maximises storage volume in a small footprint and its low profile shape is ideal for sites with shallow footprints. The integrated end caps eliminate the expense associated with loose end caps that are common on many other chamber systems and add to chamber strength.
ChamberMaxx is manufactured per ASTM F 2418 and is structurally designed to exceed W80 live loads in accordance with AS5100.2 design specifications for stormwater chambers.
- Each chamber provides 1.3m³ of storage
- Low profile
- Integrated end caps
- Maximised storage space
- Allows for infiltration on sites with shallow footprint
- Cost savings; added chamber strength
- Installed by hand without the need of heavy equipment
Configurations and Applications
ChamberMaxx is a modular system, resulting in the ability to meet a wide variety of site-specific requirements. Whether configured as an infiltration or detention system, ChamberMaxx is suitable for a wide range of applications such as:
- Commercial, Industrial and Residential development, infill and redevelopment and stormwater quality retrofit applications
- Incorporated into Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD), infiltration and rainwater harvesting and reuse systems
- Installed by hand
- ChamberMaxx is available locally, resulting in short lead times and installation support is provided by Ocean Protect